Reservation and cancellation policy
- A reservation deposit corresponding to 30% of the total amount of the stay (including taxes) is required to confirm the reservation. This deposit is non-refundable.
- Payment of the balance of the total amount of the stay must be made no later than 14 days before the date of arrival.
- A security deposit ($ 500.00 CAD for Le Pür and $ 800.00 CAD for Le Chïc) is required no later than 7 days before the arrival date. This deposit is 100% refundable within 7 days of the departure date as long as the site inspection has confirmed that everything is in good condition and that the regulations have been followed. Any broken regulations or damage will be deducted from this security deposit.
- It is not possible to make a reservation for a group consisting of more than 8 (PÜR) or 12 (CHÏC) adults.
- The minimum age to make a reservation is 30 years old.
- Proof of identity (with photo) of the tenant will be required to confirm the reservation.
- A request to modify the date of stay can be made 28 days or more from the date of arrival for a fee of $ 150.00 CAD + tx. The reservation deposit can then be transferred to the new date of stay.
- When changing the date of stay, the new stay is subject to the minimum length of stay as it appears on this website, and length of stay may change from one year to another, without notice.
- No request for modification of the date of stay will be accepted within 28 days of the date of arrival.
- In the event of a cancellation 15 days or more before the date of arrival, only the reservation deposit corresponding to 30% of the total amount of the stay (including taxes) will be retained.
- If canceled 14 days or less before the arrival date, the total amount of the reservation will be retained.
Payment methods :
- Interac e-Transfer
- Credit card (3% additional charge, except for the security deposit which is no additional charge)
Rental policy (rules and regulations)
Check-in : after 4 pm
Check-out : before 11 am
- The public health rules in force must be respected.
- Early arrivals and late departures may be granted depending on availability and for certain fees.
- The chalets are non-smoking.
- Animals are not allowed.
- The tenant and his guests must show respect and reasonable conduct towards the chalet and the neighborhood.
- Excessive noise and fireworks are prohibited at all times.
- The chalets are located in an ecological and peaceful private domain; the neighborhood is therefore entitled to expect not to be disturbed by noisy gatherings.
- Any gathering of the "party" type is prohibited.
- No speakers outside.
- Curfew from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Vehicles must respect the speed limit in the area (30 km / h).
- The instructions for using the hot tub must be followed. These instructions include (non-exhaustive list): to open the lid, always be at least 2 people; detach the 4 clips before opening the cover; fold the cover back on itself before opening the second half so that it rests on the support once opened; never climb on the cover; take a shower before using the hot tub; no children in the hot tub; no food or drink in the hot tub, always close the lid after use.
- It is not allowed to move furniture intended to be fixed, such as the pool table, beds, dining table, couches or televisions.
- For the safety of users, it is not allowed to walk barefoot outside the chalets (even to go to the hot tub).
- Tents, tent trailers, trailers, RVs, snowmobiles, ATVs are prohibited.
- The subletting, transfer or loan of the chalets are prohibited.
- The number of people authorized for each chalet, as it appears on the invoice, is a maximum and must be respected at all times.
- The tenant must provide, at a minimum, one (1) phone number which he can be reached at any time during his stay. The inability to reach the tenant during his stay may be considered a violation of the regulations.
- It is not allowed to jump down from the balcony.
- Hammock style chairs are available at certain times of the year but should be used with care and calm (maximum 220 lbs), not as park swings.
- Access for Les Chalets Bookmark customers to Le Vertendre facilities (lake, trails, etc.) is not guaranteed
- Les Chalets Bookmark must be notified of any defect observed during the stay as well as any damage caused by the tenant or his guests during the stay.
- Damage caused by the tenant and / or his guests and noted during the inspection following the stay may be the subject of a claim by Les Chalets Bookmark towards the tenant. If the amount of damage is equal to or less than the amount of the security deposit, the latter may be used to pay the damage. In the event that the amount of damage is greater than the amount of the security deposit, the tenant will have to pay the costs related to the repair of the damage caused and for which the invoice will be sent to him.
- Les Chalets Bookmark reserves the right to inspect the premises at any time and / or carry out any work deemed necessary, without notice.
- Although a cleaning fee is included on the invoice for the stay, the tenant must return the premises (and the equipment provided on the premises) as they were on arrival.
- The BBQ must be cleaned after use (available during summer season).
- In order to maintain the good condition of the fireplace, only wood supplied by Les Chalets Bookmark or ecological logs can be used in the interior wood fireplace at chalet Le Chïc. It is forbidden to burn garbage, recyclable materials or food in the indoor fireplace. In addition to the quantity of wood supplied on arrival, additional log quarters can be supplied on request ($).
- A cutting board should be used on counters to cut food.
- The dishes must be completely and adequately washed. It is accepted that the dishwasher is started just before the departure of the tenant.
- Waste, recycling and compost must be put in the respective outdoor bins (blue = recycling; brown = compost; black = trash), and these must be put by the roadside the day before collection, according to the collection times available in each chalet.
- All outdoor fires must be made in the outdoor fireplace only, and at a reasonable intensity. No open fire is allowed.
- All doors must be locked and windows must be closed during the absence of tenants, including upon check-out. One or more doors left unlocked in the absence of the tenant and his guests (including upon departure) automatically results in a penalty of $ 100, taken from the security deposit.
- In the event that a door (or several doors) left unlocked during the tenant's absence results in theft / fire / vandalism, the tenant agrees to pay the insurance deductible of Les Chalets Bookmark, which is $ 2,500 for such an event, and / or any amount not covered by the lessor's insurance.
- The maximum departure time must be respected in order to allow the cleaning team to start at the scheduled time. The occupants must therefore leave the premises at the agreed time (et the latest), and must also have vacated the parking lot at this time.
- Outdoor cameras are installed and can be used to view parking lots.
- Les Chalets Bookmark cannot be held responsible for any event that may cause injury, illness or death to the tenant and / or his guests, nor for the loss or breakage of personal items affecting the tenant and / or his guests. By making a reservation, the tenant and his guests accept the risks related to their stay.
- Les Chalets Bookmark as well as the owners and / or shareholders cannot be held responsible for any event that may cause injury, illness or death of the tenant and / or his guests, nor for the loss or breakage of personal items affecting the tenant and / or his guests. By making a reservation, the tenant and his guests accept the risks related to their stay. In these terms, no legal recourse can be made towards the lessor, owner and / or shareholder of Les Chalets Bookmark for any reason or cause whatsoever.
- Les Chalets Bookmark will not issue a credit or refund in the event of an unforeseen situation such as (non-exhaustive list) a power failure, bad weather, an interruption of internet services, a water problem, or a septic installation problem that would arise during the stay.
- Les Chalets Bookmark reserves the right to cancel a reservation and reimburse the tenant, regardless of the delay before the stay.
- Failure to comply with one or more of the above-mentioned regulations may cause the loss of the security deposit and even the immediate expulsion of the tenant and his guests, without compensation or reimbursement of the stay and / or the security deposit. Failure to comply with one or more of the above-mentioned regulations may also cause a possible claim by the landlord and / or Les Chalets Bookmark against the tenant under the regulations presented above.